Your tickets are a symbol of your support for Rodef Shalom Congregation.
Each member household receives two tickets via mail prior to the High Holy Days season.
Estimated delivery is September 1.
- Adults will be admitted by ticket only.
- Children who live at home or are enrolled in college may attend without a ticket.
- College students and members of the military are welcome as our guests without tickets. Please bring your college or military ID.
- Members may request tickets for out-of-town family members and guests. A contribution of $70 per ticket is suggested. Note: $70 is the discounted rate for members requesting additional tickets.
- Unaffiliated individuals may request tickets as well. A contribution of $140 per ticket is suggested.
For questions, contact Carolyn Frischer at [email protected] or 412–621–6566 x178.
URJ Reciprocity / Traveling Members
- Members who will be out-of-town for the High Holy Days may request a URJ reciprocity form for any Reform congregation affiliated with the URJ. Arrangements must be made in advance by contacting JoAnn Ruffing at 412–621–6566.
- Members of any URJ congregation may attend Rodef Shalom services with the reciprocity form available from their congregation.