Seder Like New
Monday, March 12at 6:30 p.m.
How is this Seder different from all other Seders? It's not really a Seder.
Pick from five learning sessions to explore and expand meaning to your Passover Seder.
- What's For Lunch: Passover cooking for the rest of the week
- A Leaderless Seder: How to democratize your Seder
- Leaving Your Personal Egypt: A discussion on things that hold us back
- Social Justice for Every Generation: Bringing the Haggadah to today
- The Inclusive Seder Plate: What you can add to your own Seder plate
We will gather at the end for a Kosher for Passover Pittsburgh Cookie Table, lovingly provided by members of Women of Rodef Shalom, to nosh and share what we've learned.
Co-Sponsored by Women of Temple Sinai.
Formerly the Women's Seder, no longer for women only.